Sunday, February 25, 2007

CNY

I never ever really enjoyed Chinese New Year 'cause all my ang pao's is actually kept hostage by the mother,which sucks really.But tossing in another streak of bad luck in gambling and loss of money.Bwargh.

I spent half of my Chinese New Year with this 29-year-old fart face,my cousin.

He's 29 freakin years old.That's him in his underwear playing the PSP.Fat fart.

My other companion during Chinese New Year is the omnipotent PS2.I used to worship this blackbox by playing it 12 hours straight.I am that sad.What la,it was/is a phase.


& I've been leaving this book I bought 2 years ago in the dark.I'll probably take another 2 years to finish it off once and for all.

__________________________________________
Ben's Birthday

I was suppose to be dumped in Area 51 with my relatives,but since it was Ben's Birthday & Ben asked Rhema,Elvin & I to spend a night at Duta Vista for the fun of it.I ditched my relatives.I should be rotting in hell now.

Anyway,it wasn't that bad.Viva La Bam,forced swimming,Jackass Penguins(since when were there penguins in KL,seriously!),Indian Poker,Strawberries.It was funny really how everything turned out.Elvin half drunk & Rhema screaming out of frustration,Ben & I laughing at the ridicule.



*Most of them are videos so perhaps next time.
I have pictures of the penguins though!



Aiyo,I have to go take Foo Hon away now.
So now Jian Hao can shut up now that I've Blogged.
More to come.
Toodleloo.
Trina.

No comments: