Thursday, March 15, 2007

Blinding

Tan Jian Hao brought me to KL for my lil' birthday celebration.So he made me head over to KLCC for supposed present shopping.Ended up leaving the place empty handed.But that's alright.Being the Einstein he is,He had this ingenius idea of walking to Rakuzen which made me sweat my butt off due to the blazing sun,actually humidity 'cause it was in the evening.

Anyway,thank Lucifer the food was scrumptious if not I would've snapped at Mr.Einstein.After that,we also walked to Starhill to have dessert at Tiffin Bay.The cake was disgusting,kinda.It had some funky ingredient.Bluek.

For more,click here.(Jian Hao's)




Everything from then on was awesome.Well,Jian Hao's blog is the more detailed one.So head on over there.

*I am just helping him advertise his blog.

Rhema has more stuff to blog about.
& I love Shirley Temple,the mocktail.Not the annoying girl.
Thank you Jian Hao,I love youu.


1 comment:

Jenny Buttons said...

i know you love me. =) l.m.p.m. mah! haha.