Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Saturday was one of the best nights ever . Thank you all for coming (:
Thank you Trina for giving a shit to throw me the best surprise party ever .
Mission was safely accomplished , i came home with a massive hangover drained and bloodied .
Truckloads of love babes (:



TODAY :
Wasn`t planning on going out till Jialiang called and asked if we wanted to see a movie at midnight . Then Matthiew called and said that he had free tickets for Spiderman at 9pm . So okay went to meet him and Candice and Centrepoint .

Found a cab and went to OU to meet up with Nelson . FUCKING LONG QUE for freakin Spiderman . They didnt let us take handphones /cameras bla bla . Shyeah right .
Like i was gonna give my handphone up .
So i just skipped that line and hid my phone in Matthiew`s oh so cool bag .
And they didnt find it . Jervis and his girlfriend tagged along as welll .

Some weird kid (WK)infront of my seat started talking to me .

WK : I got worst seats than you *smiles* .
me : Um .. *looks over at Matthiew & Candice * haha , i guess you do .
WK : i know , we should complain to someone . lets go complain .
me : Uh , why don't you do the complaining ?
* then my phone rings cuz jervis called *
WK : try putting it on silent mode *grins*
me : Er , right i know .
WK : the show is taking so long to start LETS PROTEST. are you gonna protest??
me : ... *stands up * you sure like protests dontcha ? *walks to jervis`s seat *

-_-"

the movie was BLOODY long . Started at 9ish and ended near 12 . Almost threefuckinhours .
Matthiew exclaimed REALLY loudly ` I need to peee mannn` . And i burst out laughing so hard . Spaz spaz .
After the movie , called Jialiang .

Jervis and I waited TWO HOURS for that boy to come . we managed to kill time by talking about everypossiblething we could think offf . Jialiang FINALLY arrived , walked to Makbur . Had stuff to eat . Then was GOING to go back but Jialiang`s little friends in Rasta called him .


So spent about 2 and a half hours in Rasta playing Chess and layaning the workers . I wanted to sleep so badly .

So yeahh . Was getting OVERLY tired and they decided to finally send me back .
So here i am . at 6.00am feeling like shit . I`m going to sleeep now .

Byebyeee .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday rhemaaa! :)

Rhema said...

hiiii =D thank youu !