Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Simpsons .

Today was shit . No really . I feel like stabbing today mutiple times . *stabstabstab . Bloody hell .

So okay . My morning plans were screwed so badly .
I was in bangsar , practically flew to OU to get Wanru . Then went to Taman Bahagia LRT station to meet Elvin and wait for Ben .

FINALLY Ben arrived . Went BACK to OU . Waited for Trina and Matthiew in OSC . Azmil is fun to kacau . *pokepoke . Um right anyway .

went to Sushi Groove ; the new sushi place in OU .


Pretty innit . It`s very Sanctuaryish . Speaking of Sanctuary . I saw Saiful . HAHAHA .


Say hello to Trinuuhhh && Wanruuu .



Jerviiiis .


Trina snapped this picture .

The food was alright . I think the decor`s the main attraction though . Preetty pricey too .


the first dish looks REALLY appetizing right . But pictures lie . It was utter rubbish . Poor matthiew couldnt finish it . It had freakin` RAW tuna that tasted like pigs fat .

what greentea icecream doesnt have redbean paste ? SERIOUSLY .

Now the Unagi was good according to Wanru .

I ordered Potato Salad , but for some reason . They didnt have it "today" .
Riiiight .Ben came to join us for awhile .
After that , we went to GSC to watch Pirates Of The Caribbean : At Worlds End .
Movie was okayy . Pretty funnnyy . I like Captain Jack Sparrow`s sense of humour .
HAHAH WILL DIED . Sorry i spoilt it for you (:

So after the movie , we headed over to Hartamas . Not even HALF AN HOUR in hartamas .
And the worst thing possible happened . Wan Ru and I were crossing the road to 7/11 .
I was talking to someone in a car at the time , and all of a sudden
Wan Ru screamed and i turned and she exclaimed in frustration " HE TOOOK MY PHONE!!!!"

I think my brain died twice . Some guy in a motorbike snatched the phone outta her hand .
And i was right beside her and i didnt even notice +___+ bloody useless .
And the freakin` cops were right behind us .
And some random guys came up and asked what happened . and told us to talk to the cops .
So i went to the police car and said my friend`s phone was snatched blah blah blah . And the efficient cop said " Ohhh .. handphone aje ke ? "
Seriously . Damn bloody useless .
After that , Wanru`s mom came to get her and she went back home . I`m sorry Wanruu :|
Um yea , then the rest of us headed to Jam Asia .
Well , jst trina , nelson , matthiew and i actually . the rest of em stayed downstairs . oh so supporting people :)







After about , two performances . *I* went home . Why ? Because i dont have a car . Yay . Me .

Okay so today ; Saturdaaay.


Woke up at 10-something . Andrew came after that . hee hee god bless the boy .
first thing he said was" your hair is nice " Hee Hee *blushblush* thank you . i cut it MYSELF . Hoho .
OH the sweetboy brought Mrs . Fields cookies again for us :) Thankyou .
Adrian came over after that . Hung out for about 3 hours while waiting for Triinuh .



Went to The Curve . Ate "lunch" . Walked back to Trinuh `s house to help the woman pack .
Played some coolass Simpsons game . DAMN FUN .
I kept making Trina do weird stuff cuz i kept landing on some karaoke thing in the board .
And the person to my right - -
Trina . Had to do whatever the card says . HAHA . I have videos . Andrew had to do some weirdass dance .
I`ll add the videos soon . Because IMEEM is taking oh so long to load . Grr .




Kay after Trina LEFT . Mft . Andrew and I headed to OU to fix his guitar strings . Got starbucks . Headed to my place , where i taught the boy to play guitar.
He tricked me into giving him the remote control for the TV , he said he wanted to "change the channel" and ended up offing it and hiding it somewhere . +_________+

Dahlah off my tv . Half way thru the night . HE SWITCHED OFF MY LIGHTS .
Dont think i dont know andrewww . i woke upp you foool . Leave the lights be lahh , whats with you people and switching off my lights . SERIOUSLY .

Sunday :
Andrew went to visit Prakash . I hung around till Adrian came over and we went to OU . Alison , Dinesh and Adrian were gonna watch Pirates .
They temaned me for dinner till JiaLiang came .
Met up with Jervis and Sean . Andrew came a little later . Left to Hartamas .
Ian and Victor met us there . Ian ian ian *sighs*
Ian came with his usual Iannes and ian`ed up the situation ( trina you should get what i mean DAMNNNIT#@%@ )

instead of the usual , playaz / breakers blah . we went to Home And Away . them boys took turns playing snooker or pool .. cuz there was ONE freakin` table .
Was actually pretty entertaining . I .. got poked . alot .

Then went to Agros and yumcha`ed till my dad picked me up .

Yeah okay



Ps: // oooh trina . i`ve written a post for you in xanga (: its protected . hahahahah losers .and geez . i updated okay OKAY awesome .






2 comments:

niicole * said...

OMG did trina cut her hair or did she jus tie it up in a weird way. it looks so niiice. and i * think * thats the hair cut i wanted ! lol .
and hahahaha wth a pool place called Home and Away ? damn lame wei.

anyway take a proper picture of your new haiiir i wanna seeee. lol

Rhema said...

hahaha trina cut her hair ! its really nice huh . VERY Aeon Flux-ish ..Hahahah i know really weird name for a pool place rightt.
andd .. my hair`s almost the same la . we can webcam :Dhaha