Sunday, June 24, 2007

Reversi.

Friday 22.06.07

After school,left school and picked Rhema up to go over to my place.We were suppose to wait until Andrew reached my place to drop his bag off 'cause he didn't want to lug it around.But since JiaJiaBing & Stoner were already at O'Briens.We left and met up with them first.Followed by Andrew's arrival.

Since there wasn't anything the least bit interesting I could put up over here.I'll just do a pictorial elaboration.



The story behind this picture :
We were waiting for dinner time & being the jobless people we are,we did nothing for a very long period of time.Andrew & Stoner were having their game of If-you-do-whatever-nonsense-that-could-be-thought-of-you-will-get-whatever-amount-of-points-in-this-genius-game-of-life-we've-cleverly-come-up-with.
Since Rhema & I weren't participating,we discussed a scheme of pushing Stoner into the fountain since he did mention how he wouldn't mind being soaked.However,when I attempted pushing him,he overpowered me because I felt a sense of reluctance from being responsible if he were to complain later on and held back force & he somehow pushed Andrew's bagpack into the fountain instead.

I truly am sorry for that.For the passport that apparently can't be scanned through immigration if it got drenched & your weekend supply of clothes that smells of disinfectant chemicals now.

So that picture is Stoner trying to comfort Andrew for his misfortune.

Saturday 23.06.07
I woke up at 6.45am to get ready and head over to Rhema's house for the convenience of going to Bukit Jalil Stadium for the Cheer competition.The crowd wasn't as many as last year,guess people lost the spirit.Unlike the Blitzerz supporters to our right who were all packed and ready to drive us bonkers.The place was considerably quiet as well,not as hyped up as last year's one.




Out of nowhere came Dynamitez mascot - A dynamite.
I wonder if there'll be anymore copycats next year that would decide to plagiarize other's work & use the idea as their own.It happens a lot when it comes to competitions.



One of the best parts of watching Cheer :



Watching them cheerleaders fall down.Sadistic but extremely amusing.
I kind of pity those who fell flat on their faces & butt on,I feel your pain,dudes.
Nevertheless,I respect that they can pick themselves up after the hard impact and go on with the routine.Except for this girl from Sri KL I believe,it was solely funny when she fell down.



There were a bunch of boy teams who were pretty darn good although it is fairly gay.I'm not too sure of the results since I skipped the finals,but I know Dynamitez won and all.I'll get to that later.
This year's routines weren't as mind blowing as expected,but there were a couple of really uh,eccentric ones.Like the one that used freakin' hard trance as the song & a bunch of very weird moves followed with it.Very strange indeed,but I'll give that it's somewhat innovative.Not the trance song,a few teams routines.
& what's with everyone using Fergie's music.Come on people,there are so many more fast beat songs out there.Fergie's isn't catchy,it's plain annoying.

Although most of the teams had major blunders.Especially Stunners one,they deserved another chance to do it again on the first day seriously.

So anyway,Dynamitez were in the second half.



They must've done real well on the finals.Being the champions and everything.
So congratulations Dynamitez,job well done.
I wanted Stunners to win lah,you see.So I'm not all that satisfied.
But I'd rather Dynamitez win if not Stunners.




P.S/ I actually have many videos to be posted up here.But the whole goddamn thing keeps failing on me when I upload it.So you guys would just have to wait for it.

P.P.S. Congratulations,RTMoses for your achievement.I couldn't be any more proud than I already am.You deserve a trophy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha trina arent you suppose to be supporting Gemz ? YOUR school. hehe

Anonymous said...

WOW that guy in your picture. Such an AWESOME hoodie dontchu all think? HMMMMM.

Rhema said...

We are Dynamitez together we unite (:

Gemz were awesome lah . atleast they didnt run offff half way of something :P

Woohoo dynamitez .

Anonymous said...

Maybe next year,Justine. =)
Not too fond of fresh meat.


& no,the hoodie sucks big time.