Sunday, July 15, 2007

Picture you,picture me.

I must say,The Click Five cleaned up big time.The former lead singer did everyone a favor by going solo.'Cause the current lead singer is light years better than that gaybutt;way cuter too.



Ok,so what if the only song I've heard is Jenny.It's one of those good-things-to-come feelings.Though the video was pretty gay,but the song is so catchy.Their previous album made me think they were the gayest bunch ever.I was evidently proven wrong.

"Jennehhh,what's the problem?I'm trying to read between the lines,you got me going out of my mi-i-i-inddd."

I'm actually doing this to procrastinate from revising for my monthly tests.
_______________________________________________________
Since Rayma blogged about the weekend already.I'll just......picture it.

I'm getting so good at this.


This is Victor singing to Elliott Yamin's Wait On You,I think.


And this is a video of him singing along.


That is Alison & Tuck,stoning.

& apparently alot of people has the same phone as me.Even Ian Freakin' Faryd has it.I find it quite disturbing actually.But sod it.


"Ohmygod,Dude.You're phone is like so totally awesome."
"Aw dude,I think your phone is like so totally awesome too."
*High fives*


This is Victor pointing the middle finger at Ian Faryd;And that is Ian Faryd.



Koo;Me;& Moses.

& I discovered one of Victor's many strange talents.
He is,in fact,a descendant of the Dolphins.


I find it so amusing.


Did anyone realize it was Friday the 13th?
_______________________________________________________
Cempaka's IU Day


Apple Aloe Vera,Essential for happiness.


This is BabaNyonya Ian doing an ad for Givenchy.
What a total failure.

At the wretched Cempaka Damansara Campus...






Rayma's attempts of taking pictures of my non-existent cleavage.
I don't know why I was covering 'em.

2 Years ago,I tore off the female toilet sign from the Cempaka school's 2nd floor's toilet wall and sticked it onto my toilet room's door.



Now,
Rayma has the school's 1st floor's female toilet sign.


Another hell with fluorescent lights.
They've renovated it so much.
It still looks as rundown as before though.
Except for...


This mofo'ing Gymnasium(I think/suspect/assume)!
Blasphemous hell,this is the school that killed my drive to participate in any sports
because of the inadequate facilities.
Bleeding nimrods decide for all these new additions after I leave the school.
So unfair.

Drunken retard dancer chic Rhema mentioned before.
& this awesome Guitarist dude many people dig...dug...bla.
Including...*Name has been removed for my own safety.

Die Hard 4.0,Harry Potter & Transformers.
I need to stop.
But you guys should catch it,pretty good movies.
I favor Transformers the most though.
I totally dig Bumblebee.

Loves.

No comments: