Sunday, August 26, 2007

Help the needy.

We're raising funds for this campaign.

Ok,maybe it's just me.
& it isn't really a campaign.

You see,my phone recently got stolen.
& my 'rents would rather I die before they get me a phone.
So I'm just getting rid of stuff for the desperation of moolah.

Help Out Abit La Okay?



Size : XS
Price : RM140 RM70



Size : M
Price : RM150RM80


Both of the prices are negotiable.

The sizes may be odd.But it fits me pretty alright.
It's stretchable.Plus I'm not exactly slim.

Don't worry,this isn't some con case.
I only wore it once & that was only to try it on before I bought it.
But I have abnormally narrow shoulders which doesn't fit that cut.
& I only realized that after I bought it,so it has been rotting in my closet ever since.
...Just so you know.

So be supportive & if you're interested just contact either me or Rhema.
Just leave a comment for further inquiries.

I'll put it in some prettyful wrapping I promise!

No comments: