Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A thousand apologies for not blogging sooner . Been very lazy =P

30th September 2007 .

We`ve been talking about Free Hugs since the 8th of December 2006 .
And we FINALLY found people who were doing it and decided to join them :) VERY friendly people .They were so nice to us despite the HORRIBLE first impression we gave due to some misunderstanding .


Trina and I worked our butts off doing the sign .
Trust ME , its NOT easy colouring the letters and drawing it. We decided to make them EXACTLY like Juan Mann's sign .


Met up with Jervis , Trina , Ian and Jian Hao at the Curve . Jack came a little later , waited for his friends .
We managed to get quite a few hugs for about half and hour .

There was this lady who was SO sweet i wanted to give her sweets ( but i didnt have any ) .
She came up to me and whoever who was beside me , i dont really remember who it was but yeh and she went " i LOVE what you guys are doing , nothing is for free anymore *SMIIILES * "
Somehow that made me feel all nice inside .


Jervis & Ian .
Till the guard stopped us . And told us we needed permission to be doing this . He asked us to see the management and stuff . So we went to the counterplace to ask for management . Silly us , it was a sunday . And no one really works on Sunday . After much thought , we decided to leave and head to Bangsar , where the response was very ..different . Bangsar was definitely more open .





Jervis had a really interesting encounter with this chinese guy .
He was quite hesitant to hug Jervis at first . I wasn't really paying attention to what they were talking about but he hugged Jervis in the end . I thought like "okay cool he`s hugging jervis " - till he started crying .

Honestly i thought the chinese dude was joking . I mean seriously .
I was pretty much in shock i thought he was joking and crying or smthn .
But he started screaming and crying so loudly .
The people in Coffee Bean literally stood up and looked at him .
This guy and his friend stayed on quite awhile to talk to the rest of us .

He eventually hugged Kath as well . He was a little weird i must admit .. the way he described certain things was a little odd . By dinner , we decided to wrap it up .

Everyone had dinner plans except joel , shaz , trina and i .

So trina and I followed them to MV for dinner . I really liked how most people were really supportive with their kind comments and the hugging. I look forward to the next Free Hugs session :)

Unfortunately i`ve been so busy working . Yes , working -__-" NO i haven`t quit school . I have a month break due to my exams in November .

So why not do something extremely tiring that`ll make my feet feel like shit and getting shitty pay ? =p
So yeah , i`m working in Isetan's Golf Department @ The Gardens . COME VISIT ME OWHKAY?



Photo credits : Shaz & Jian Hao . Anyone who has pictures , PLEASE send them to me - rhematiffany@gmail.com (: thaaank youu .

-----------------------------------------------------


I miss Petal so so much . I`m going to miss Petal even more when she goes to Australia .
Australia seems to like stealing people away from me :(
I know you`re having a tough time playing your role . . I`ll always have your back no matter what . Promise okay :D . I`m sorry i couldn't meet up with you for your birthday. I`ll see you soon and give you your present okay ? Happy belated 16th birthday sayangg (: Lovelove .


4 comments:

J e a n e t t e said...

What was those free huggs for? I'll hugg you for free! ;P *hugss* haha!

frangipani* said...

hahah hi jeanette (:
youtube " free hugs juan mann"

you`ll get the idea . if not you can ask trina in schoool . haha :D
awww so schweet ! *hugs back*

Trina said...

ohmygod.finally the post is done. *applaud*

Vivien said...

ohmygod free hugs! i've got to do this someday ;)