Tuesday, December 25, 2007





Merry Christmas everyone (:
Hope ya`ll had a rad Christmas .
Will probably blog about my Christmas Eve . Maybe .. Okay i will .
Soon ...

Maybe in a week or so . Pretty lazy as of recent . Need to catch up on sleep.

Take care .
Till my Xmas/NYE post .

See ya :D




PS:// SWITCHFOOT REALLY IS COMING TO MALAYSIA !
( not that i`m a huge fan or anything , but omg )
I know right,Rhema!
______________________________________________
Christmas totally rockxors when you've been blessed with awesome friends that gets you gifts that make you shit in your pants,run in circles with joy,and then shit in your pants again.
Oh yes,I've been blessed this year.Sweet mother of Jeebers.


This is a dynamic combination to fuckin' kill me.Jian Hao & Rayma so totally cooked up this diabolical plan to screw me up inside with these gifts.The smell of the wallet already makes me wet myself.What with the addition of Mrs.Fields & the orgasmic sounds of Anthony Green.I'm going to be fat AND happy,more-than-touching-yourself-happy,happy beyond recognition..happy.Now I can be in trance with Circa Survive without feeling like a complete downloading whore.So with that said...

WHICH ONE OF YOU SHOULD I JUMP ON FIRST
'CAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU.

No comments: