Sunday, December 30, 2007

No really. Stay in your fucking country.


Hello :)

We celebrated Louis's 16th birthday @ Las Carrestas , Damansara Heights. Trina,Audrey and Matthiew carpooled with me. Took freaking ages to find the place,ended up going around Bukit Damansara a few times .

Dinner was realllyy good. I love Mexican food! JalapeƱos and what not.Service was really good too , but it got a little annoying when they kept asking us if we wanted to order champagne .





Now .. for the food !








The candids &.. not so candids.













The people at the restaurant sang La Bamba/HappyBirthday for Louis . The Mexican Hat he had to wear was funny:P and apparently heavy.



After the dinner , everyone came back to my place for a bit . Louis and Trina ended up staying longer and we watched half of Just My Luck .

I hope you had a good time Louis (: