Sunday, January 13, 2008

We're going through these changes.

Audrey left for Australia today..

& ..mm yeah

I think it's finally sinking in .. Audrey left today. This morning. I kept replaying it over and over in my head and i had a hard time believing it happened. I..don't know what to say.I think the insomnia is finally sort off getting to me.Your absence has gone through me , like thread through a needle.

9th of January.

Audrey and i met at The Curve for dinner just to catch up. Her last outing with me , atleast for awhile anyway. We had dinner @ TGIF . Audrey , you should really learn how to eat bigger portions of food! We sat there , ate our dinner and just talked about everything we could think about.


I think that's what i`ll miss the most . The fact that we are both so different , and yet we somehow managed to still remains friends all these years.

11th of January .

The farewell party , mainly organized by Marcus @ d'Italiane Kitchen, JAYA33.
I didn't manage to take pictures of the surroundings , but the food was pretty nice & so was the ambiance.
Waiters were a little .. blur though . Marcus did splendid planning . Pretty good turn-out as well.


* The event planner & the guest of honor *


Adrian ,Matthiew, Yun Li & Patrina enjoying a good laugh .


Patrina,Yun Li,Su Ann & Melody


Jereemmy : D


Michelle


10 years & counting. Primary wouldn't have been the same without you guys.


..Jessica , Ming Chun (Elvis) & Jeremy .



My my , Adrian *must* have been SO hungry :P


Audrey,Patrina,Adrian,Matthiew & Candice.



Poor Lulucakes :P


You should know these people by now !




Adrian (:


Candice & Audrey


Michelle,Louis & Marcus


Melody!


The entire group :]

13th January .

I stayed up most of the night before perfecting the scrapbook i made for Audrey. I managed to get merely an hour of shuteye before my alarm went off. It was 7.30AM and i was still in a daze. Got out of bed at about 8ish and made a few calls to wake a few people up.

Unfortunately for her , the airlines in KL = fully booked . Which means, no DIRECT flights to Melbourne from KL . So she had to take a flight from Singapore ( that`s why she took Aeroline) to Perth then transit for 4 hours to Melbourne.

As soon as we reached , I looked over at Audrey, the friend I've known for 10 years , the friend who's always bringing out the positive in every negative situation and in my head , i didn't feel like it was really happening . Not until a few hours later would i feel pang of emotions slapping me hard in the face.
As Audrey hugged everyone goodbye , i felt worse and worse .
When it was my turn to hug her and say my goodbyes , i was dumbfounded and i couldn't say what i wanted to say properly .
Audrey, if you read this i said most of what i wanted to say in what i wrote to you..

The crappy feeling i had in the morning began to worsen throughout the day & i think i should go to sleep now because i cannot bring myself to write anymore right now.




I`ll keep believing in this .
Eventhough we`ve all changed from what we were and we’re all just trying to find our place in the world , we all know that when that tear falls down our faces or when that smile spreads bright across our face , we’ll come to each other because no matter how crazy this world is and how far the world takes us , nothing will ever change so much to the point that we’re not all friends.