Thursday, May 22, 2008

Archuleta gets Cooked.

edited://



I'm really really happy David Cook won . Although Archie did put up a good fight. The 12million extra voters who voted for Cook thought otherwise. What an insanely huge gap. David Cook won by 12freakin`million. ( No,Nicole I didn't win 12million dollars unfortunately)


But yaaaaay! How funny was the whole Guru part ? I thought it was so funny! Archie looked so freaked out -__-" And i liked how the Guru kept saying " Mariska Hargitay" instead of " Namaste" FYI : Mariksa Hargitay`s from Law and Order: SVU.

Sorry la , all you international votes who voted through paypal and all that for Archie ( LOL@KEI) . You guys are..so....passionate. Hehe.

HOW CUTE was Michael freakin` Johns wei. I love you Aussieboy (:
I really liked ' Hallelujah' as well (:

I`ll be waiting for your albums <3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO SO CUTE.






3 comments:

J e a n e t t e said...

I love your post title !!! haha..
and whats with Michael johns? My sis is crazy about him too!

down girl. he's already married :P

Anonymous said...

EH HELLO DAVID ARCHULETA WAS MEANT TO WIN LAH OK

wtf im so heartbroken :(
yalayala everyone said i was pathetic when i cried in school after hearing the news.

*goes back to downloading all archie's songs*

Rhema said...

Gnet : Hehe thank you :)Rawr!MJ damn hot la. I can't wait for the album. WOOT.

Kei : LMAOOO. Good lord woman. It's American Idol. They boy will have an album. Buy truckloads la , then he`ll come here and perform just for you ;)