Monday, June 9, 2008

Summer Splash? Summer washout.

Bloody summer washout more like . I came home from driving lessons and got ready while Alison and Kirsten arrived respectively. The three of us waited for the rest of them to arrive since the meeting `spot` was my place..sort of. After everyone arrived, we decided on who was going to follow who's car. Kiki,AllyPickles,SexyBoxers and i were with Dindin and TL,Koo,Lulucakes & Jun Cheng followed Tuck's car.


Trina driving Tuck's car. Tuck took over after awhile i thiiink.


All of us in Dinesh's car reached preeetty fast considering there was a slight jam. The car ride was very very entertaining though. With Adrian not sitting on the seat and disturbing the peace of the passenger infront of him *cough,me. but it was good fun eh.





Meet Miss Smiles :)

We reached Sunway first and headed to Starbucks to meet Wanru and then everyone in Tuck's car. Meeting up took...quite an amount of time.And to kill time..we...well. yeah.





After everyone arrived, we walked our way to the entrance they opened up for Summer Splash.




What did we see? This.



Complete freakin' madness. For Summer Splash -___-"

After looking at the crowd, Jervis,Tuck and Dinesh decided they would much rather hang out in Pyramid then wait in the line. So they left for Pyramid while the rest of us decided to wait.I reckon we waited for nearly an hour, maybe more.
As usual, while waiting in the line..we took pictures. Lmao.









TL and i had to leave after awhile. it was nearing 5.20 and we had to leave for Genting really soon to get there in time. So no, we did NOT make it in. We just wasted our time..lining up. Meh. After Trina & i left, the people who came with us gave up lining up after standing for..a really really really long time . Sorry you didn't get to meet J.A, Ally.

Tuck,Koo,TL and I headed back to DJ ,while waiting for an extra Click Five ticket to be brought we got hungry and went to Mcd's Drive Thru. Packed food and waited outside my house. Got the tickets and off we went.


TL & I :)


Next post : C5 ROADTRIP :D


______________________________________________

"I'm suh-suh-suh sorry."
After Koo kept singing it,The song refuses to stop playing in my head.MAKE IT STOP!

Ok,so after dealing with the havoc at Sunway & bladeeda.We rushed to Genting to make it in time for The Click Five!
We managed to get ourselves dinner on the way.My first meal of the day at that time.I was so hungry that my saliva started tasting like Indo Mee.

So anyway,Thank god for Koo boy seriously.Tuck & Koo boy were like Batman & Robin.The navigator and the um,skilled driver?...yeah.Ok,not like I'm any better.I can't imagine driving up Genting with a stick.





It was inconceivable that we were going to make it in time,but I was totally stoked when we ended up reaching just in time to rush in the Arena for the concert.The crowd was so freakin' sad.I'd never expect so little people to turn up.They deserves more recognition than that.Kyle Patrick,man.Come on!!



I hate it when friends fuck friends over.It's so disappointing seriously.

As usual,the concert started about half an hour late.







Before I continue on being completely bias & post assloads of Kyle Patrick pictures. I would like to warn you guys.I have a Kyle Patrick Folder now.There's just too many to choose from. So yea,


WARNING!

Oh wait,start with a video first lah.














Kyle.Patrick.Is.So.Cute.

I decided to be selfish and not post that many.
But out of the lot,these are my favorites.If only they were conjoined,it'd be almost perfect.

I love Kyle Patrick


.......less than Adam Levine!


To be fair,I'm gonna give some props to RL's eye candy,Joe Guese.





The concert ended with my favorite song,Headlight Disco.So catchy.They even had 2 actual Disco Balls spinning above,& at some point fake snow started flowing down.








Personally,I thought the concert was wicked.Despite the miserable amount of audience,they still gave a helluva performance.They are also one of those few bands that actually can perform live.Kyle Patrick's vocals were solid & the other member's solos justified their skills as musicians.Those men can handle their instruments well.
So much for ever thinking they might still be a gay band.

Aiyo,this post damn seven long already la.
I'll continue on the next post.
After I've uploaded the rest of the videos.

You kids can chew on this at the mean time.

;)

"Time flies when you're having fun."
- Happy Birthday by The Click Five.

4 comments:

Rhema said...

TL! I thought you posted a NEW post . I kept checking blogger -__- Until i scrolled down this post. I realized you posted HERE. Haha wtf.

KYLEANDJOE <33333. U DIDNT PUT THE PICTURE WITH THAT...guy.

And yes. The concert was amazing.I hate friends who fuck over friends too *glares at someone* =.=" wtf srsly.


Ok bye!

Rhema said...

Hi Anonymous :)

Oh yes he is!

Anonymous said...

ROFL ANONYMOUS...



woooohooooo miss smiles..

she keeps me company during car rides =)

Anonymous said...

Oh-mai-gawd!