Saturday, August 2, 2008

I just wanna play my music!

Sorry! We'll update the links..really really soon. Maybe in a month or so , haha.

What's been happening you ask? Nothing much really. Trina's busy with tuition and.. SPM-related stuff. I'm sitting on my ass waiting for my O Levels results due end of August. Yeah, real fun.

Tuck wanted to watch Gossip Girl , so he suggested coming over to my place to watch it. Called Trina & Jervis. That didn't exactly happen. Due to.. back aches/sprained ankles.. plans didn't go according to plan. Trina and Tuck came over around 9pm. Jervis, unfortunately didn't join us this time :( You were missed Koo!

We ended up watching :



Shut up okay. I think it's a pretty cool Disney movie! I fell in love with the Jobros after. Fell.Hard. Mm , they seem like genuinely nice guys. Judging from their Youtube videos. Go find them on Youtube. Their music might be a little gay, but i like some of it! Come on, you like Click Five..and...i can`t think of any other band right now but evs, you`d definitely sorta like the Jonas Brothers yo.

Lanessa and Westchester graced us with their lovely presence for abit. I like your shirt Lanessa. Very pretty :D
Oh oh , and at one point, when Nick was singing his cute little heart out( in the movie ) ," hand clapping , hip shaking ". Trina and Tuck exclaimed while laughing " HAHAHAHA OH MY GOD RHEMA HAHAHAHA !! "

Yes, it's my personal msg :( Sigh.

I think they CAN sing la . Maybe a bit whiny, but it's bearable. Sorta.

Yeah so anyway, after the movie ended, Rizzo called and came over with Ashton/Ashten. Hello!Nice to meet you thecolourpurple.. I mean...Ashton/Ashten.
Trina and Tuck left after abit . GRRR TUCK. Then Rizzo,Ashton/Ashten & I headed to Jelutong where we bumped into familliar faces , uh lol. Waited for Izzy, then Rizzo had to leave his car at home so Izzat went to get him from his house. So nice!

Went to play snooker. " Hit" is WAY funner than Snooker. Basically, you just hit. Any Ball. Anywhere. The likelihood of winning is MUCH highter than snooker :D. Kayu was neext. I swear, they are one of the funniest bunch i've met. Can.Die.Laughing.
Came back a little while ago, tennis is in exactly.. 2hours..20 minutes or something. So i'm staying up. Yeahurrrr.

PS:// In less than 20 days. T.A.I`s new album :D :D :D :D :D :D

2 comments:

Alison said...

HAND CLAPPING
EARTH SHAKING!!!
oh the jobros (:

Rhema said...

WHATS WITH THE GANGING UP ON ME :( :( :(

TL : Saya selalu keluar dengan ko la ! Do the panic (: (: !!

Dindin : LOL, commenting in my house.

Ally : <3 jobros lalalalalove.