Saturday, September 13, 2008

The world's a roller coaster and I am not strapped in.


I'm absolutely exhausted, but i can't sleep. My little white friend didn't come to rescue me today.We feel so much, and yet we say nothing. We try, oh yes we try. We scream our palpitating hearts and yet we can't be heard. Six. The number of times i clicked on MSN.To check if it's working. Yeah, it is. You won't,neither will i.

Bumming at home all week has given me time to watch CNN properly. Sarah Palin annoys the lights out of me. If i could vote, I`d vote for Obama.
Tickticktick. 9.54am. I started this post at 8am. Nice..

Aw crapola. There's nothing to watch on tv. I like coming online in the mornings. The internet goes apeshit at night. Malas giler ok.I'm on now..and no one's there..sort off. Nicole isn't online either. Speaking of Nicole. We're gonna be in the same country soon. Albeit, two hours ++ away. Psyched? Psyched. I think i'm gonna watch the movie i downloaded two days ago.
Semua orang sibuk gilababi . staremoemoemoestar or not woi.
Damn fail.

انا حقا مثلك

No comments: