Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ordinary average everyday sane psycho supergoddess.

As promised,RL.Albeit super delayed.

I finally managed to log in to the account,turns out I checked the wrong email.Hotmail instead of Gmail.HAHA.

So here's a bunch of them,
Oh,they're quite pointless for the rest of you people out there.
So pointless I find it funny..Yeah.

#1 After FFAF,when we missed our train 'cause I left my luggage back outside of Andrew's place.Haha





#2,3 Before the Man U vs Liverpool match at the Curve.


When you were Chris Brown-struck.



When I find all your boob shots I took,I'mma post them up.


What happened to our imeem videos,'ma. :(
I'm not sure if you've seen these videos.
But they're happy videos!
So this is your online Xmas present before your Xmas present arrives.Haha

MERRY X'MAS EVERYONE!


Lovesss.

No comments: