Monday, December 29, 2008

sayang oiii.


I'm going to keep this..relatively short because i'd probably get way too sappy for my own good.


Hi CandyBar :)

It's your 17th birthday! Finally right. I hope you have an awesome time at your..whatever you're gonna do for your birthday. Potluck was it? Yeah,that. We've had our fair share of ups and downs , missunderstandings and rubbish like that. I'd say it was all worth it though, cuz if those things didn't happen we'd probably not be as close now no? Talking to you right before i left was extremely fucked up because we had SO little time, but..being online sorta helps. It's awesome i can tell you about orang hitam and ..other things that follow and you freaking out online is SO funny. Which reminds me, i have more stories for you ; )

Oh oh, about TLM too!

I really appreciate you being cool with the whole TLM thing btw.

I love love you soo much and i genuinely miss you :( Have an awesome birthday darling!


XO.

No comments: