Sunday, January 17, 2010

2009.

I'll just blog about December since it was the most happening month. Trina came over to stay the entire month, 3 days a week. We went clubbing almost ..everyday i think(?)
We went to a few failed events ; but the company made up for it.

End of College Party.
Ministry Of Sound had some end of semester event, so a bunch of us decided to go. Mm,music was not impressive. Took pretty pictures though!

Starbucks w/ Alison, KeeanK,Jia Yin & Koo.
Met Keeank for the first time. How quiet you were,K. Spent a pretty long time in Starbucks talking about..i don't even remember but it was pretty fun :p Najee stopped by for awhile.

Envie @ Changkat Bukit Bintang.
Changkat's a pretty awesome place. I liiike.
The night consisted of "MJ moves", 7 deadly sins,Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa.
Mmmmm :)

Space ; Sya's Birthday.
We were supposed to go for the LMFAO event @ Mansion, but..hotddamn,Mansion was so unbelievably empty we decided to bail. And the clock was ticking , and Alisya's birthday was at 12. We really didn't want to make her spend her 20th birthday on a ROAD in Heritage. We quickly decided on Space which looked the most full... I'd say it was a very very good decision.
Space was pretty good. They renovated the inside, and Alisya ( according to her & faizal ; had the best first time clubbing experience ever). So i'm very satisfied.

Milsya was unfortunately unable to join because he was in Phuket? Yeah, phuket :(


The next day was Alisya's Surprise Party @ Redbox Pavillion.
Faizal organized it ,and i co-organized it. Faizal,Alisya and her twin sister + boyfriend were already in Pavillion watching a movie so my job was to get everyone to meet at my place on time and leave on time +cake bladiblabla. I think if i were a party planner i'd lose my mind. Seriously.

7pm-3AM Karaoke session. Mmmm. Was very stoned until a few people left :) heh.
Night to remember la ; the amount of times we sang Bad Romance( thank you Izzy & Faizal for repeating :p ) Trina and i sang a few old karaoke numbers. Aman & Ashton were the most passionate singers of the night. Nazrin did a dance for all of us to..well,laugh at :p
Hariz........................HAHAHAHA. Sang/Danced for all of us . I wish i took videos of the Thriller dance the boys did, i must steal it from Faizal!

Alisya and Faizal should just get married + make babies and start a band ; just saying :p
All ended very well ; Alisya was pretty surprised. Her twin sister was also really surprised.

Quote worthy quotes ;
" I LOVE BRITNEY OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG."
" OMG I LOVE THIS SONGGGG * does bimbotic dance*
" UH,CAN YOU ALL STOP SMOKING. IM ALLERGIC TO SMOKE".
"*googles*, THERES NO SUCH THING AS ALLERGIC TO SMOKE U FUCKING RETARD".

Training.
For a few nights, Taty,Anthony & Najee came over for "training". Najee,you fail :p
*proceeds to doing tectonic. doosh doosh doosh.


Bangkok.
I went to the lovely Bangkok with the aunt for about 3 days. Bangkok is awesome. My aunt and i had the best seafood dinner..EVER. Thinking about it still makes me full. I reckon it's the best seafood i've ever eaten yo. SO yummers.




Christmas Eve.
Trina and I woke up pretty late, rushed to grocery shop. Rushed home, and started cooking around 4PM. People started coming at 8/9PM.
Played with balloons,LG,played(?) "die for 10 seconds -+".
Roasted Chicken was yum.
NTS : Stop blowing fucking balloons,Rhema.

Mist.
No elaboration because Mist is a horrible place with horrible occupants. The only highlight was free flow. Other than that ; NOTHING. Oh wait no, someone came to a realization that night. *wooooo.
The after was rather enjoyable. Trina,Koo,Milsya,YL,Izzy,Faizal,Taty,Najee,Anis,Keean,Hariz,Natalie,a very drunk Anthony + gf came back to my place for more drinks.



Steve Aoki ; Christmas Day.
Steve Aoki is GOD. KeeanK,Trina,Hariz ; THANK YOU FOR ACCOMPANYING ME!
*goes under Best Night Ever*

Fuck,Steve Aoki is fucking awesome.

* first three pictures are not mine.. i don't know who to credit ; if you do,let me know.


New Year's Eve.
Since Steve Aoki was SO good,I figured The Bloody Beetroots would be the same.But,ofcourse..Mm.
TBB played a very good show, but i guess everyone just wasn't really into it. Except maybe Keean. Love you K ; You are ace.
I am now a fan of Lapsap/Dj Goldfish. Kept hearing about Lapsap and all, but i've never actually heard anything. Impressed woi.
Malas la nak elaborate about New Year's. Ended the night at Faizal's :)






2009,for me was the definition of bittersweet.

I've never had more ups,neither have i had more downs. But looking back, i dare say 2009 was a really good year. I barely can remember all the bad things ( okay,i can but it's all such a blur).
This year, i learned alot more "life lessons" as they call it. Lessons i'd definitely bear in mind whenever i think of doing something/saying something.

The people who've stuck by me since i left ; I don't think words/pictures/or even smiles can explain how thankful i am that it's all of you who stuck by me. Definitely the best group of people.
I love you guys.



End of 2009.


Rhema .

No comments: