Sunday, February 7, 2010

Say-Oh-Sin ♥


Never in my life did i think,Saosin would step on Malaysian soil. When i first heard that they were coming, i think i was SO excited i could barely contain myself. As the date approached,i lost most of my excitement. Even on the day of the concert, i was so uninterested and irritated, i felt like bailing.


Thank goodness i had pretty awesome people around me who made me feel a little better and Saosin turned out to be part of a series of fortunate events that has been following me until..today.

Saosin was SO enjoyable. I went with Izzy,Naz,Milsya,YL,Hariz & Ashy. The boys were in the biggest mosh pit ever. Yee Ling and i stuck together and braced the crowd! We were quiiiite near the stage. Mosh/Pushing skills yo.

Love Me Butch was the opening act. Everytime i hear them, they honest get better and better.
Support your local bands bitches.



Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaosin! ;




The moshpit was daaamn impressive.

Saosin's Setlist ;
  • i keep my secrets safe.
  • sleepers
  • voices
  • changing
  • collapse
  • deep down
  • it's far better to learn
  • the alarming sound
  • on my own
  • i never wanted to
  • bury me
  • you're not alone
  • seven years
  • fireflies
  • they perched on their stilts,pointing and daring me to break custom ( i really wanted Justin to flip his guitar 7 times as he always does for this song..but he didn't.sniff.)

After the concert, we got to meet the band and get our stuff signed. They were SUCH nice guys! Cove was probably the nicest of them all. Chris seemed really tired,but he was still pretty nice.



.

After the concert, we went to Williams and i tasted the best Indo Mee of my life.

What a fucking good kick off concert.

♥Rhema ;

No comments: