Thursday, March 29, 2007

Bye bye,my fixation

About 6 years ago,I came across this store at the ground floor of 1Utama.In bright neon lights it highlighted "Mrs.Fields".



My mom was at the opposite store grocery shopping so I walked towards the store and tried their samples,I picked the one without nuts,Semi-sweet chocolate chip cookie it was.When it first touched my tongue,the tingling sensation straightaway hit my taste buds & I knew I was in love.I dragged my mother to the store and bought a dozen of 'em.



Never have I tasted anything that was as sweet,as scrumptious,as moist as these cookies made by god himself.The texture is extraordinary.


I was a happy,happy,happy girl.

My mommy bought me monthly supplies of my favourite Mrs.Field's Semi-sweet Chocolate Chip Cookies.



Untill one fine day,a month had passed & mommy hasn't gotten me my cookies.She let it down on me that the store had apparently closed down,everywhere.Midvalley,1utama,KLCC.WHY?WHY?WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT!?
I was devastated.Fortunately,my cousin from Singapore informed me the great news that there were Mrs.Field's stores situated around Orchard.So I begged her to bring me cookies everytime she came down & everyone else who goes down to Singapore.Although I never got it every month as I used to,at least I got them,better than nothing at all.I was considerably contented.

Eventually,my cousin migrated to Switzerland & it was more difficult to get 'em.So I myself had to go down to Singapore to get them,as troublesome as it may be.



Just recently,I've been informed that all the Mrs.Field's in Singapore has closed down.& Now my life is over.God hates me & so he's torturing me.All you people reading this might think that I have many screws loose in my head,Yes,I do.I really really really really really really really really really loved Mrs.Fields.I'm feeling like how a guy would feel without having sex/masturbating,incomplete.

I'll miss Mrs.Fields's semi-sweet chocolate chip cookies,dearly.




I hope there's a saviour out there that's incredibly generous to save me from my misery & send me Mrs.Field's from the US or any hidden stores I might've missed in the Asian Pacific.

P.S / Thank You Dor Toh for trying.It was very jobless nice of you.

I've lost it,entirely.

EDITED;/

ANDREW TAN IS OUR SAVIOUR.THANK YOU,DOR TOH.YOU ROCK SOCKS.THAT EXPLAINS THE COMMENT.WE LOVE YOU TO TINY BITS OF MICROSCOPIC ORGANISMS.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

geezuncrackers .

Wanna burn the sign and have a funeral ? =) We`ll go US and buy kay .


ps:// you have LOST it . Loves.

Anonymous said...

Ei hot rod you dunguu. There are still mrsfields in asia la, to be more precise even in south east asia there is (: Not all hope is lost.

Anonymous said...

I will be the saviour :D

Anonymous said...

NOW! that's what i call FETISH!

auntie.get a grip.

-l.m.p.m.-

TingTitLei said...

cookie romance. how sweet. literaly and figuratitely haha

Anonymous said...

Rhemaaa;
NO!DON'T BURN THE SIGN!I'll mourn myself.

Dor Toh;Some random punk hole.
I bet their slowly going to close them down one by one.You know why?'cause Asia sucks.we suck.

l.m.p.m;
Shut up,uncle.You have no idea what's it like.At least your secret recipe is still around,everywhere.

ttl;
Yes,thank you.Mrs.Field's cookies are awesome.

Anonymous said...

i like the example. its really true (: the one you said you really really really like Mrs Fields and its like how a guy would feel without having sex. hahaha.