Saturday, March 31, 2007

Rhema's tag

5 things found in your bag :
- handphone
- lipbalm
- maybelline loose powder
- mint sweets
- miniature perfumes

5 things found in your purse / wallet :
- pictures of friends
- picture of my sister
- topshop card
- business cards
- folded money hearts

5 favourite things in your room :
- stereo
- bed
- clothes
- this japanese toy that bobs its head left and right and supposedly makes you happy
- the female toilet sign from school

5 types of people :
- Chocoholics
- Sadists
- My sister
- Strawberry headed squeeky voiced freaks
- Laughaholics
* I didn't really get the question so this is actually full of crap.

5 things you’ve always wanted to do / try :
- Kill my father
- Piss while standing up,but I don't have a dick to do that.
- Shop with no limitations
- Bungee jump
- Bring my mommy to the vatican city

5 things you're currently into :
- Mrs.field's semi-sweet chocolate chip cookie
- Muse & taking back sunday,still.
- Sri Hartamas
- Staring blankly into space
- Meow

5 people you tag :
- Jian Hao
- Zheng Yi
- May Yi
- Wan Ru
- Kirsten
* That's if they happen to read the blog/post.

No comments: