Monday, March 19, 2007

Douchebags

I'm starting to believe that the younger generation are evolving faster than us,corruptively.Remember learning your first real cuss word?Well,I don't really remember,but it's somewhere in between my primary years that I practised profanity.Or understanding sexual concerns way before the text books graphically showed you so.

Anyway,those little brats are getting more & more dislikably irritating.
Rhema,Andrew & I encountered these 2 little pricks while having dinner.
Let me monologue for you.

#Encounter 1
*pricks came walking in & waved at us*
*Rhema glares at them while Andrew confusingly waits for a respond from either of us*
"Do you know them?"
"Errrr.no?Do you?"
*One of the pricks does the eyebrow winking twitching thing to Rhema*
(Which I find utterly disgusting)
So we took a whack at it trying to figure out who they were.
"Are you Timothy(My obese brother)'s friend?"
"Is he from Yuk Chai?"
"How old are you?"
"Form 1."
0.O" thinking their too puny to be Form 1
"Ok,definitely not."
Funny how they tell you which grade their in when you ask them for their age.

The entire time,they were rudely pointing at us & whispering to each other.
God,I hate kids.

#Encounter 2 : The taxi stand
I bumped into Edmund & stayed to chat.when we saw...

They started doing the pointing & whispering thing again.Edmund insisted I knew them so I exclaimed that I do not know small kids like them.The one on the right did the eyetwichingwinking thing to Rhema again.Bloody perverted midgets.

Beware of these bound to be rapists.


Why we even acknowledged them?I have no idea.
& Yes,we take pictures of creepy strangers.Influence of Jian Hao.

Oh,& yesterday Stoner & Darren found this Standard 5 kid's Ngage phone & went through all his messages.Story is,he has a girlfriend.But not only that,he's been texting all this rubbish to another girl as well.Poor kids.They can't even ejaculate,or have pubic hair for that matter,& they've already learnt how to cheat on each other.
Brilliant.


Yea,this is so for the kids.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahah i think you know how i feel about this post .

I laughed until i teared .
God , kids are corrupted . EW .

TingTitLei said...

wow.. how could you stand not beathing the shit out of them?

and the ngage owner is a better player than me T_T

Rhema said...

hahah . we`re nice people ?

Anonymous said...

Holy Shit . That was an awesome post :D

Anonymous said...

Haha.very precise about the douchebag thing.& yes dor toh,awesome it was.