Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Kadoosh

Happy 16th Birthday to My Dear Shue Wan Ru.
Her birthdate is the opposite of mine,how cool is that?!
Yeah,anyway,I don't remember how we became friends either.
I do remember sitting a bloody cab from Bukit Damansara to Subang & then to 1u when this girl wouldn't/couldn't sit a cab alone.
Her parents think I'm a bad influence for somewhat reason.God knows what she tells her parents.For all I know,everytime she gets in trouble and needs a name,my name pops up.
But it's ok.
& to no avail,she manages to pull a Wan Ru every single time I see her.
Silly girl,you know I love you lah.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope your day is filled with happiness and joy...have a great time and enjoy your special day...and well for some more fun and excitement also drop by my blog on Birthday Celebrations sometime and check out all the cool stuff it's filled up with!!!