Sunday, May 20, 2007

Disappear.

Hello.
I'm saying hello 'cause the last time I blogged was a month ago which was a very very long time ago.But since I'm blogging now.Rhema can save her "Holy mother Of Satan" line for another day.

I'm actually real bored.Like really bored.Bored enough to watch grass grow.
But then I had a jot thought about The Family Guy series.For those of you who are not familiar with this genius series.That's your loss,& I pity you for that.

Crawl out of your hole and download it or something alright.Don't expect it to appear on a Malaysian channel as pathetic as Asstro.It won't.

Anyway,if you've watched the series,you would be familiar with the adorable diabolical english accent lil' infant,Stewie Gilligan Griffin.He is actually the sole reason why I was obsessed with the series.I'm hoping to see an episode where he actually finally gets to kill Louis(his mom).


There's really nothing to hate about him.Well maybe just that he doesn't exist,but that's just me.
He even carries his sentimental lil' teddy bear around with him all the time.Named Rupert.
He's so blinking adorable I'd marry him.Provided he isn't an animated character...& isn't a homosexual.
But still...
You get it lah,yoh.

I'd like to spend my insignificant time sharing quotes with you people.
By Stewie of course.


It wasn't even about the eggs, really. Frankly, I like the yolks. I have no problem. There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me. And it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her not to be alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. And then I think to myself, 'My God wouldn't it be marvelous if i turned out to be a homosexual?'


So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!


HA! That's so funny I forgot to laugh... excluding that first Ha.


My, my. What a thumping good read! Lions eatting Christians, people nailing each other to two-by-fours. I say, you won't find that in Winnie the Pooh.

Stewie:
I say Rupert, these crumpets you've prepared are positively devine! Mmm, excellent texture, provocative suppore, try another you say? Well, aren't I the wicked one?!
Lois:
Stewie, don't eat dirt, it's disgusting.
Stewie:
Oh and I suppose those billious curds you force fed me from your teet were perfectly fine then!







Now I'm done with my contribution.
Loves.

4 comments:

Rhema said...

STEWIE :P

holy mother of satan you blogged la . FINAFUCKINGLY . :D

much love .

TingTitLei said...

Stewieee

love the episode where he asks brian for his money =P

Anonymous said...

HA!

Anonymous said...

What the deuce.