Sunday, May 13, 2007

She`s got it out for me , but i wear the biggest smile .

So yesterday , there was a debate among Victor& Jialiang + everyone else about football .
Both of them INSISTED there was football . Apparently West Ham VS Manchester .
So we headed to Rasta to "watch the match " and in the end,
there wasnt a freakin` football match .

We were in freakin Rasta from say .. 10.00-2.30 .
FOUR AND A HALF HOURS .
Actually wasnt that draggy . Was pretty alright .. Ian appeared -_-" Sigh .


ELVIN WAS THEREEE .
I havent seen that boy since .. the day i saw him teach his brother snooker/pool .
Which was pretty long ago .
And to think I used to see the boy everyday few months ago .
How things have changed . On all counts .
I forgot who brought cards , so a few of em started "gambling".
First Elvin and Sean played Black Jack . Then Jialiang and Ian joined in .
And Elvin came to teman me .
And he started videotaping their "sohai playing" cuz he insisted that at some point they were gonna start screaming at each other .

So i have videos . I dont think you`d get it very much .
cuz the video is just them laughing and calling each other "sohai" , " you damn dumb" bla bla .
So i wont upload it .
But since this blog is pretty dead
and trina has been studying with exams so much she cant update
i`ll just give you a little lemon to suck on so be happy :)

This is Adrian . trying to read french .

I really tried not to laugh . really .
Damn kesian , he looked so innocent trying to read and here i am making fun of him .
Umm .. Haha enjoy :P

15 comments:

`` said...

usually people wouldn't notice new comments in their older posts, so i thought I'd comment here. From where that was left off


Greetings Rhema :)

Anonymous said...

Mmm.lemon.

GuyNextDoor said...

HAHa adrian rocks BIG time la.

Rhema said...

Adrian ; Haha i read all the comments (:

Trina : Lemons :D *sqqquueezeee*

Dortoh : Hahaha yes he does .sorta

`` said...

O.o you know my name

Rhema said...

haha it states on your link that its adrian whaaat . like when i click on it :P

Anonymous said...

OMG HI RHEMA I FOUND YOU :D

Rhema said...

hahaha HIII JOYCE :D :D :D !

now save this under favourites . so you REMEMBER the link . haha .

Anonymous said...

Uhm I didnt mean that adrian whos in the posts. I meant shankar la, omg. =.= how memalufying.

Rhema said...

i know la ..........IM NOT STUPID LA GEEEZ . He said *I* know his name la jambuuu .

`` said...

Which adrian is which O.o
Confusion..

Rhema said...

Hahaha . Um the guy in the video is Adrian . So my friend andrew was reffering to him but he thought you thought it was YOU .

*smacks forehead*

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh. okay.

`` said...

But how can it be when it seemed like it was directed to me, or was it directed to you?

Which was this again? Ahh forget it all :P

Rhema said...

omgdness . i`m confused as hell now . yes yes forget it all :P hahaha .