Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Truck.

Because someone complained this post was too short . The rest of this post was done by trina , and whatever thats in this colour , ME .

School has already started & we......I haven't updated the blog for eons.I only managed to spend a week with them people,but it's shorter than it should have been.It seems that there's not much things to do anymore,or maybe it's just us.Being broke and all.I don't know.
The main topic of this post is about the paintball event.I'm gonna post up a few redundant pictures that I'm not too sure are when to date.

The start of the day
All of us agreed on meeting at 11.30pm.But as usual,we lack punctuality and ended up leaving at about 2pm.Fine,I was late also.& the stupid bus drivers had to go on a break.While those bus drivers were sipping their Teh-aises,all of us were burning under the blazing sun.




hey! look at the picture of trina eating . *I* took that . isnt it prettyfull .
And then eventually the stupid bus driver decided to get on the road,so we sat through the journey hoping we didn't take the wrong bus.



There seems to be alot of strange people in buses.& I'm kind of sorry to the bus driver that won't be reading this post that I had melted chocolate all over his bus.It was an accident.
Trina suddenly yelped " OH MY GOD" . Why ? Melted chocolate smeared her new bag . She flinged em out . Hitting Jervis`s shirt / the floor /everything basically . I almost stepped on her melted chocolate . Uncivilized-__-" I`m just kidding Nuhh :P
I was my first time being on a public bus . Wasn't AS BAD as i expected it to be . The people IN the bus were kind of ODD . Especially that one guy sitting by himself . Who kept staring ...


After about 2 hours,we reached our destination and had some difficulties catching a cab to the paintball area.& spent RM27 on cabs that took us to the parliament instead.



So Idiotic how they couldn't even read the map we gave them.They spoke fluent english and yet they gave us idiotic responses on how they already knew where it was.Malaysians.

After wandering aimlessly around,we decided to call the paintball management and they offered to pick us up since we were completely lost.

The place was not how I would imagine it to be.It looked pretty rundown that even Rhema questioned me if it were rundown.It's like some Jamban place deep deep in the forest with villages.But I guess besides the location the game & hospitality was ultimately alright.






I think we all look pretty retarded;Or maybe just me.Aside from the bruises and mosquito bites,it was awesome good fun.Shooting is satisfying.
See , the floor was pretty hard to see under the helmet-thingies . I almost felt like i was going to fall down a couple of times.

Jervis looks like a giant holding a toy gun.




The vest and helmet made us sweat like a waterfall and we'll be having droplets of sweat in our eyes or sweat in our mouths during the rounds which was very much annoying.

Nelson got this very nasty bruise that had this yellowish gunk around it.
There wasn't a definite group for we kept alternatively changing team members.

The game lasted a good 2 to 3 hours If I recalled correctly.We all left smelling like a moving gallons of buckets of sweat but with satisfaction on our faces and souvenir bruises on our body.
Thank god for my BodyShop : Oceanus Body Spray. Which trina and i both used to our advantage :)

This is actually a very lazy post.So I'm stopping here for now until I decide to edit it.
The people were so nice . They offered to pick us up & send us back to the bus station . Such sweethearts really . Very family-orientated place.Nice people . Trina and I both decided it`d almost be betrayal if we didn't go to THEM for Paintball .

Loves.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like duperbly short hot rod (:

Rhema said...

.. Right .

Annyway . Finally la , a post from you *pointspoints*

My bruises hurt when i press it . It doesnt look like a lovebite anymore though . well one doesnt . hee` .

Okay er yeah bye.

J-j-j-j-j-acckkk!

Anonymous said...

SOME COOL STUFF HERE!

Anonymous said...

the blue shirt guy was owning man.
he's like.. the bomb!
t
random dude: totally! x)

Trina said...

ohmygodla,Koo.

Anonymous said...

Who the cow is who now. Whos lemonade? Omg jialiang?

Rhema said...

Hi andrew !

Lemonade Seller & GG-Fier = Jervis.

Boy was toooo freee .

AND JIALIANG DOESNT READ THE BLOG LAH!

Hahahahah wtf -__-"

Anonymous said...

Whos andrew? And how do you know that they were both jervis. IP?

Rhema said...

... I'm going to cry now .

Stop confusing me lah : (

Trina said...

It's funny how people seem to not remember their names these days.This is so irritatingly confusing.