Sunday, July 29, 2007

Cross Out The Eyes .

Aw,fuck,I didn't know that Rhema did a post. I'm so lazy lah.So I'll just copy paste whatever I typed & you people puzzle it together.

I'm this color.& Rayma is this color.

Friday 27.07.07
Ooh,the date is quite cool actually.

I think

We were suppose to re-do Victor's birthday thing again,but amongst us only.
I think So Rhema & I yet again arrived at the venue far too early. However we managed to get Victor's present between those..oh,I don't know,2 or 3 hours wait?



Of course,Victor won't be using them ever anyway.But they're funny stuff aren't they? Besides,it's the thought that counts.
Unfortunately,Victor didn't know that virtue because he
left the presents behind at some point & even told us to take it back 'cause he thought it was a man thong.Grr.

Interesting weekend i must say..
I use the term interesting very very loosely .
Friday started of with Trina and I heading to the Curve ..

It was supposed to be part of Victor`s Post-Birthday Celebration sorta thing .
Managed to get him a lil something something .
Had lunch at the newly opened restaurant called The Apartment . Pretty pretty place .
Nicer than Ms.Read i must say . Very very friendly waiters . Didn't get to try much.

THEY SELL CUPPACAKES.




Anywayyy. I ordered some Beef sandwich thing . It was pretty yummy except for the fact it had Mustard in it . I'm not one of Mustard's biggest fans so .. you get the idea.



After lunch , we walked around cineleisure waiting for victor and tuck who took so long to come .
We really need to start being fashionably late again .
We've been early twice and we end up waiting for ages .
Watched The Simpsons .


Was the funniest cartoon movie ever . Filled with "D'ohs" and Homer-moments .

( spiderman theme tune * )
" Spider piig , spider piig . Does whatever a spider does . Can he swing from a web . No he cant cuz he`s a pig .Look out ! He's the spider pig "

So yea,we watched The Simpsons after Stoner & Victor finally arrived.It is hands-down my favorite-est-er-est cartoon forever.Bart is such a cutie pie;& I never use cutie pie on anyone/thing & actually mean it.Nonsensical movie but that's what it's all about;Minus the Hokey pokey. After the movie,we made our way to Hartamas for dinner & Jam Asia. The performances were very draggy.
Too draggy in fact,that Stoner,Victor & I dozed off a couple of times.

Because we were waiting for the better performances,which happened to be the last act.

So for the sake of better seats,we stooped it out for 3 hours 'till the end.
& it was very much worth it.

@ Jam Asia .



The event took really long to start . Once again we were on time . Ha .. ha .
The opening act`s guitarist Ivan was really friendly .
Talked to him about his band and their gigs.
Ask Me Again were pretty good . I don't have much recordings of them .


I did manage to record a song they did with the lead singer of Jahz Disciples .
I think his name is Giresh .He sounded SO much like Spencer Chamberlain from UnderOATH . Very metalcore .





Paku was pretty alright too .


The lead singer sounded very Coheed and Cambria / Pete Wentz Style .
There was Auburn and Zalacca after Paku .
But didn`t really hear them as Trina and I made our way outside because it was freaking cold . Heard a little of Zalacca though . I think it`s a family band or smthn .
Throne Away performed last .



Played their new stuff . I guess the hiatus did them well .




I could only HEAR one song title " Chewie Is My Co Pilot "

Funny thing , I had a shirt that said exactly that . What ? I know Chewbacca looks a little weird
The crowd wanted them to play one of their old songs , Amnesty . Apparently they hadn`t practiced it in a long time . I thought they sounded pretty good for a band that hasn't practiced that one particular song .

The night ended pretty late . Adjourned to Rasta for a little bit . Victor drove us home . Lord yes , Victor drove :P which I find slightly funny since its WujiVictor . Got home safe and sound . Watched Mr.Brooks with Trina for the 3rd time (?) She fell asleep , again . Woke up this afternoon and watched it again .

Watched The Invisible later at night . Wasn't that bad . Although there was a certain part that was cut out of the movie . Which the trailer did show .
If you`ve watched the trailer , it's the old man part where he says " you have to solve your murder" something like that .
And he sees the "invisible" boy frm the hospital window . Um yeah that part . I'll be getting the dvd to find out what happened with the old man . Heh .


Now i`m off to watch more Grey's Anatomy (:



Ps :// I added a video to the previous post .


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guyZ rock keep blogging

Anonymous said...

Thank you dudeZ