Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cut the sentimental bullshit.


I've been on a frenzy,i know. Bare with me please (: I had so much fun yesterday.The entire day was just awesome. Until ofcourse i came back and bladiblablablablabla fuck the what.


First up. Cakey,TL,Dindin ,SexyBoxers and i went to Pavillion (yesterday). I bought A hair band. yes, A hair band :p . Trina and i went to Forever 21 and tried on really ugly clothes. That was so fun seriously.

I tried an ORANGE top. Yes.Me. In. Orange. BRIGHT ORANGE OKAY. It was ghastly. No i didn't take a picture of the orange top. Poor boys kept getting shoo-ed out of the dressing room by a few people. Heee sorry.


The boys left first since they were taking the monorail.TL and i continued to try on ugly clothes and i showed her this awesome `
my boyfriend and i should totally get frisky in here` kind of place. IN Parkson. Lmao yes.




Red Wall Shots.



The Roaring Twenties ;)





Damn layan diri ..




We sorta stole..
for a short while the wig off a manequin that was in the " my boyfriend and i should totally get frisky in here " place. But i won't put those pictures up..because.

After all this tremendous fun, TL and i went outside Pavillion to look for a cab to get back. Gr , thankfully we found one as i was already late to get back home to get ready for Hillsongs! Dindin,SexyBoxers and Corea were already at my place. Waited for Worcestershire Westchester to come. Then all of us crammed in my car and headed to Glad Tidings.

Yes,
*I* went for Hillsong United. It was insanely crowded inside. Almost 3000+ people apparently. I was number..174something , says so on my ticket!
Anyway, the pastor dude was right. Cuz i walked out getting waaaay more than i expected. It was really really fun. Joel Houston is a musical genius.









The ones i recognized from yesterday were Joel Houston , Brooke Fraser and Jadd Gillies. Not too sure who the drummer and bassist was. Lmao. And for those of you know know the Academy Is.. , the drummer is also Hillsong's drummer. I had no idea O_O . Not sure if he's the primary one though cuz the drummer yesterday night didn't look like him so yeah.

After the concert, we headed to my place and Dindin drove us to SS2's Mcdonalds. Boy oh boy was that a very interesting experience. There was this...guy who apparently has been there since morning right. And he kept talking to himself -_- And oh my god , i wish i could explain how FUNNY the situation was but our table was the loudest.

After awhile i couldn't stand laughing so i plugged in my ipod , and Corea laughed at me EVEN MORE. Which sent me into .. a ten minute giggle fit. -___-" But it was so funny. The weird guy kept saying "
the indians are laughing at me but now the guys dont dare laugh at me but the girls still are... " or something along those lines and Westchester (who`s such a trooper btw), laughed quite a bit seeing as he's well...not indian . ROFLMAO.

Poor Corea was so freaked out by the guy , she kept insisting we not launogh and look at him but ... everyone just did anyway . The other tables were laughing too so .. it's not like we were..the only ones right Corea?! Yes.

I came home..satisfied and happy (:






Pre-Birthday Shoutout.




Haaapppy Birthday !
Eventhough you only call me when you need something (onetreehill mainly) .
I know DEEEEEEEEEEEEEP down you still care , right? Lmao.
I miss the times in school. Where we'd all do stuff together and laugh at the oddest things.
Yeah, those times.
I wonder if you still get cow softtoys for your birthday..hm.

Much love <3









ps:/// maybe in another lifetime eh ? a lifetime where we're both not who we are now (:


No comments: