Monday, May 26, 2008

Vanessa's post about primary school was so funny! I remember Adrian pushing people who tried climbing on SKDJ's hill also okay!!Damn naughty la that one .
The monkey bars! Ooo so fun. I fell down ALOT of times. I remember running to my bike instead of Adrian first(sorry ok? ) . It was new and you crashed it on the first day i brought it home so understand abit la okay?! Hehe.

The first people i met were Audrey , Adrian and Louis (: Audrey was and still is the sweetest girl ever. Petal misses Seed too :(

Celine,Shin Chieh and Zu used to call themselves the " three vampires" .
Louis, i remember the girls la you Casanova you! We had our differences then but its funny how it all turned out no? You still look the same . I reckon you'd be those people who don't age. GRRRR.

I also..cough* remember this bunch of junior girls that used to stalk Heng Kit!
No
, i was not one of them.
I loved how Audrey,Stephie,Shin Chieh , i think Jeremy and i used to write letters to each other. The girls were really into it though , we bought really pretty paper and wrote in coloured pens and stuff. So cute ;p

Jervis was tall back then..hell,he still is tall . Oh so very tall *looks up* .
REMEMBER JASON LEE AND " UPTOWN GIRL" omg seriously.
Man , the people who used to get into trouble in primary ended up getting sent to the principal's office in secondary school also. I had to go so many times -_- I remember Jemmy being sent too okay! Noisy noisy.Vanessa. Haha , i remember how i used to go to Sandy and we'd talk about i forgot what . I cannot believe i told you about StarbucksBoy that time ok!

So funny. Going to Atria after school was thrilling and buying IcePop from the school bus behind the school was " cool ". Icepop's were SO BAD for you . But they were so yummy! I still don't understand why the school didn't like students eating at the mamak behind school ..
Despite the fun times , primary was still not..very enjoyable.

Back to the future.

Bambi,

I miss you too. please oh please for ME , take a picture with tightpants :) you know you want too okay! I miss those days too bambi . I KNOW how crazy you get talking about things that excite you. I haven't spoken to you online properly in a week i think . It's unfortunate you have so much work to do :( Thank god for blogs right? Haha. Lotsa of love xxx !

Ps:// Baby saw a picture of your dog and barked. I wonder what that means... Hahaha.

No comments: