Tuesday, August 26, 2008

All the days spent together.Our only chance to speak once more.


Gloomy . Yeah,gloomy's the word. All things considered, i thought i'd be little bit more energetic/life-like. I can't bring myself to feel. All i really really want to do is curl up, pull the covers over my head in my " arctic circle" and just listen to music. Music that sends me into a trance-like state where i just.. am. It doesn't really help that it keeps raining almost everyday. Makes gloomy seem..gloomier.Plethora of emotions. Gushing into my head, the same way blood flows to your head when you're upside down. All at once. If only i could comprehend what floats in that head,Colourful.

I think i need a hug.. & oh , maybe something sweet. like chocolate.


Michelle Branch's Breathe is playing on my itunes and right at this moment , she's saying( well,singing to be exact) " Breath, every little piece of me."



Oh right, before i forget.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARNEY :D

Now you`ll stop riding on your motorbike and..start driving a car eh? Hee (: The world is now safe again, haha.

2 comments: