Sunday, August 24, 2008

But why would we change a thing?


Every step of the way.

We've walked this long steady road together for the past 4 years,but the roads have garbled up.
I wish I could still walk with you,but we're chasing different butterflies now.
The path has changed for you & I,but we're still heading the same direction - Towards our own perfect future we forlorn.
I'll see you at the other end where the grass is greener.






Jian Hao is to me like what the Sun is to the world.He was my constant,his phone calls were routine.The person I could not live with and without.
In this ball of suppressed denial,it's time to unravel a strand that I have been impervious to.
I'll prepare to sweep the debris from this perforated heart of mine.

I don't know why I'm making it seem like Jian Hao's dead.

Let's cut this short and make it simple.

I'll miss you,

I already do.

Arrivederci,Tan.
You're UK's problem now.
Come back soon ok?

P.S : I typed this a week before you left,because I know this post would've been beyond mushy and this is not even close to as melodramatic as it could've been & I don't need the rest of the world knowing how gay I could get.You better write me those fuckin' letters.

No comments: