Thursday, August 21, 2008

I don't know.
I don't know.
I don't know.

I don't know.

On a happier note,


House visits!

I really, really like this picture of Dinie.


Lmao lmao lmao.




On Tuesday ,

Trina and I had a date :D No pictures cough ;)


You Don't Mess With The Zohan

Trina won tickets from..uh Cleo or Seventeen. One of em mags la. We decided to try that..German place in The Curve. Expensive + small portions. Standard =.="


Green tea icecream <3 Half-pushed our way into the cinema. Kept hoping no one we didn't like would sit with us ( since it was free seating..premier viewing or smthn so yeh ) WE WERE THE ONLY ONES LAUGHING AT REALLY REALLY FUNNNY PARTS LA HO MA GOD.

What's wrong with you alllllll. There's this one part where he does something to the baby right. Trina and I burst out freakin laughing , and NO ONE in the cinema was laughing. No.One. Grrr. Happened a couple of times summore. The movie was pretty funny la. Better than the Love Guru definitely. Although the line " Mariska Hargitay" gets to me everyfreakintime.

Sloan(entourage) doesn't look like Sloan in the Zohan.

Followed by ,

Mamaks.LateNights.HibernatingInTheToilet.Watching snooker being played.LaughatRhemanotWithRhema." whatever" situations -__-"More mamaks& Deliveringchicken.







Promoting twisties..and..that sharp....thing. =.="


Irritwistable.


I'm going to watch Two and a Half Men , courtesy of Rizzo (: Thankthankthankyou.

Men men men.. manly men men men...*tune starts to ring in head 234235246324 times.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BAHAHAHAHA CHICKEN. omg la it still cracks me up wei. LOLL i know who to call if i need chicken delivery expresss :P hahahaha. sigh.

Rhema said...

Snickypoo :)

Mellowmellow. LOL @Chicken. Yeah,chickens. Speaking of which, hungry la doiiiii.

Anonymous said...

that picture of dinie is nicee!
why never mention the red button?
you funny la shaggy (:

Rhema said...

I KNOW RIGHT.
Dinie..can pose .
Lmao. The red button incident happened...a few days after. Yesterday only la =.="
Tooo malu to post also la. Only they know what happened. And you..
Ugh.

Anonymous said...

I just want to make people silky-smooth!!